Vanessa hudgens for global tourism ambassador in the Philippines

 High School Musical star Vanessa Hudgens answers questions about her stay in the Philippines during a press conference and interview with television host Boy Abunda in Makati on Friday.



"I feel like the time that I have spent here has been so incredible and so special, but I need more time. The country is so big, it has so much to offer. I’m a big beach girl. There’s so many beautiful beaches here that I still have to go to. I want to go hang out with the tribes. There’s just so much to do. I haven’t even done shopping,” she said.


Hudgens visited the Philippines, her mother’s birth country, for the first time to film a documentary exploring her Filipino heritage.


She was also named Global Tourism Ambassador for the Philippines during a courtesy call on President Bongbong Marcos at MalacaƱang on Thursday. (Photos courtesy of Publicity Asia)


Courtesy: https://bit.ly/3znaPTV

Comments