Biking to Puning Cave Supposedly

2nd round trip up to Brgy. Taboc and Brgy. suculan, Angat. 

 I started my trial to go to Puning Cave at around 1pm last week. Based on widely used search engine, the distance is 38 kms. Only from my location. All of the sudden, I have realized it is a longest straight road I’ve been pedaling at. And it is uphill road from Pandi, Angat and Doña Remedios Trinidad or DRT.



I passed through Bulihan in Plaridel, then Brgy. Pulong Gubat in Balagtas going to Pandi for I believe this was the shortest way. I was biking through Pandi-Angat Road which includes Brgy. Mapulang lupa, Brgy. Siling bata and Siling Matanda and I stopped here and rest before going back. I rested for few minutes interval.

When I was going back, I changed plan and I would make a round trip passing through Sta. Maria, Bulacan, Bocaue and Balagtas, the main highway or in Google’s term, it is asian highway 26.

I ate at multinational fastfood chain for snack and dinner in one. I went back at early evening.

I’ll try again! Yet I enjoyed biking this year. This is start of having lean body muscle mass aside from going to the gym or home workout.

I am trying to be physically fit to fight any diseases and eating right amount of healthy and scrumptious food.

Read more here: Healthy biking by jjdmdigital

Comments