2020 census are strolling around Bulacan

 6-Oct.-2020 | The agents of PSA or Philippine statistics authority are roaming around Bulacan to count the new population of the country. This has been done annually to update how many Filipinos are living.  

Usually, it has been done every month of May however due to covid pandemic, they are collecting household population this month of October according to the agent I have spoken with while I was asked for household information. 

I asked when my auntie from Overseas are able to count for census since she lives with us but the agent told that she should be going home every year to be counted and I told that she is going back home for few years. 

Filipino Migrants are still counted for census by different agency.

Currently,  The country still has over 100 million population. 


Comments