Rice coffee made us happier



 Rice coffee is an alternative way to drink common coffee. I fried uncooked rice until it burned or fully toasted. Then, I scooped a tablespoon on my mug and I poured hot water wherein it tasted real coffee from rice. I added little sugar and creamer which showed on my images. I didn't toast all the rice granules and it is still the same taste. This is simple gratificaton as we celebrated world happiness day this march aside from international women's month. Happiness comes from healthy lifestyle like fitness, balance diet, rest and doing what makes you happy. 





The Philippines slips to 76th place from 60th last year in the World Happiness Report rankings.

Meanwhile, Finland is the happiest country for the sixth year in a row.

Courtesy: bit.ly/3FGBRJE

Comments