Freshly baked tuna frittata at home was craving satisfied

 Baked tuna Frittata on top of rice

I have cooked this dish for 7 minutes in our microwave oven in high heat mode. I was fascinated with the output I have done and it is scrumptious or tasty. This was my post workout meal after I did upper body exercise on a gym. ‘Twas quite intense! I have mixed tomato on my baked tuna frittata on top of rice. Our sauces are just ketchup, and Sarsa in Filipino or like a gravy I have put for garnish and added flavors.

This looked sophisticated dish like on a luxury café for a small amount of serving since this was just leftover rice a night before this day. Gratefully, it was our culture to conserve food wherein no food is wasted.

 





For photography, I made my own creative, stunning and candid shots of my dish with goblet of water to look elegant. I have tried natural light and flash to differentiate the mood of these images. This is Mobile food photography anyways.



 I myself have compiled it itself as GIF or Graphic user interface, this is a little animation and I created a short clip for a quick vlog.

 

Thank you for watching this today’s episode! My self-titled book is still available on Amazon, Ukiyoto, and Google play books for 3 bucks of e-book.

Comments