Carla Abellana reveled the divorce with her ex Tom

 Showbiz news:

Carla Abellana confirmed she requested for TPO or Temporary Protection order against her ex-husband Tom Rodriguez for many reasons on an interview with the program "Fast talk with Boy Abunda." Abellana answered the question of filing a divorce in America by her former husband. She agreed with the divorce instead of filing of Annulment in the Philippines which makes a long process that could lead to exposing dirty stories.

She quoted that "I am Carla Abellana and I am grateful__" Abunda followed up, "for?" "for the blessings, for what I have left, for my best friends, Alam nila na (they knew) I am humbled..." on Fill in the blanks of Boy Abunda.

            The show of Abunda runs for 20 minutes on weekday afternoons.

Screenshot from the show


Carla Abellana opened up about the reason for her split with former husband Tom Rodriguez.

"There are so many reasons," she began. "But basically, the bottom line is that it seems to have reached the breaking point. It's too much," Carla said on Thursday's "Fast Talk with Boy Abunda."

"There was still disrespect, all the lying, and all that. There was no change. This is not the first time this has happened to me, but this is taken to a different level. It's extreme, it's worse." "I don't see myself getting married again."

Carla and Tom tied the knot in October 2021. In June 2022, Tom said he is already divorced from Carla.

Comments