Takoyaki street food party on New year’s eve, 2021

 Free Takoyaki was claimed by a blogger according to the promo of a store!

1-January-2021 | Takoyaki is a famous Japanese streetfood that spreads in most Asian countries. The origin is in Osaka, Japan. It is usually made with octopus and small rounded shape while the authentic takoyaki sauce is okonomiyaki sauce.

Fortunately, we can have our own version of affordable takoyaki. We can just have Worcestershire sauce or oyster sauce, mayonnaise, and ketchup with cheese. For the fillings, we can put squid and/or vegetables instead of octopus. For the crust, it’s just condensed milk, eggs and some flour. These are common ingredients for all kind of meals.



Meanwhile, I have gotten a Tako card promo from a streetfood, Tako is short for Takoyaki and food stall business outdoors since they gave me the card. For every purchase every single day, they would put sticker to my card. For the 4th order, I have free 4pcs. Of takoyaki, another 4th order was I have free 8 pcs. Lastly, for the 10th purchase, I have free 16 pieces of takoyaki this new year’s eve. Henceforth, it’s a victory for me. It was added for our Media Noche celebration of welcoming 2021. Goodbye 2020. There was a lot of blessings to be grateful even though it was simple yet fulfilling. Scrumptious and savory! It’s best of grabbing vouchers, big discounts and freebies from a store. This is called wise spending.

Their flavours of takoyaki are vegetable, classic or looks like a squid, bacon and cheese flavour, crab and corn flavour and baby octopus. All flavours are only 55 pesos for 4 pcs. And 110 pesos for 8 pcs. except for vegetables that cost 45 pesos for 4 pcs. And baby octopus for as much as 80 pesos for 4 pcs. I love their sauce with dried fish on top and spicy flavor. Dried fish is heavenly good.

Since Media Noche, we have extra pasta so I made takoyaki pasta with crab paste and it’s oh so yummy! Happy New Year 2021! Here is my prosperous bowl I made that symbolizes prosperity.

Tako po Takoyaki Food Stall

Comments